San Juan Animal Hospital’s doctors and staff send prayers to all those affected by Hurricane Harvey. In an effort to help, we have set up a donation drop-off box for those who want to help out Texas. Houston is in desperate needs of supply for animals such as; food, blankets, cat litter, leashes, flea products, shampoo, and much more. We will also have a collection jar for those who want to donate money. Cash funds are needed for support of those volunteers & veterinarians who drive the collected supplies to Houston and for other medical treatments that might be needed for injured and sick pets. For more information on how you can help contact San Juan Animal Hospital
Email: email@example.com Phone: 904-389-7696
Donate to help with transport and vet expenses:
Please have your Pet Emergency kits ready and microchip your pet!
List of things needed
- Towels and Bedding – Bath towels or larger sizes
- Dog Treats* – Chew Toys/Rawhides, Treat Logs, Peanut Butter and Milk Bones for Kongs for all of our stressed and crated pups!
- Paper or Styrofoam Bowls* – For feeding cats.
- Canned Wet Food (Dog + Cat)
- Cat Litter
- Kitten and Puppy Formula
- Flea + Tick Prevention
- Poop Bags
- Litter Boxes – 12×10″ or smaller
- Large Metal Dog Bowls
- Cat Beds (No bedding, please.)
- Large Trash Bags
- Updated Cleaning Supplies List – Bleach, paper towels, general purpose cleaner, latex gloves, dish soap, sponges, and Clorox Wipes.
- Dog shampoo
- Collars and Leashes
- Gas Cards
- Ziploc Bags & Trash Bags
- Bottled Water
Supporting Northeast Florida American RedCross
Donate here online: American Red Cross Hurricane Harvey
#Houstonpets #hurricaneharvey #lostpetstexas #sanjuanvets #veterinarian #americanredcross